Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The good old days


This baby is insanely cute and the laugh is contagious but I have to be honest this video really upset me. It was like the scene in Knocked Up when Paul Rudd is at the park with Seth Rogen and the kids are playing with bubbles. I don't think I have ever been as happy as this baby is in that moment my entire life. And even if thats not true, and there is a moment from my infancy I just don't remember when I felt that way, then I still know I will never be this happy again. I'm too smart now. I know too much about the world and my place in it and the seriousness of certain things compared to others to ever feel this much joy. I would give anything to rip the paper next to me in half and start tearing up I'm laughing so hard, but all that will actually happen is I will get pissed because I just tore up my credit card bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment