Thursday, March 3, 2011

Little Drummer Boy


At first I thought this was just great robot technology. It wouldn't stun me that we are advancing this fast. It looked real but was too good type thing. That has robot written all over it. But then he went to that drum roll on the cymbal thing too many times. Robots don't go to the well that much. So once I confirmed this was a real kid I realized that he is going to get so much ass if he plays this right. He has a ceiling and I hope he knows it. Hes got that X factor, but if he waits too long he is just going to be another asshole drummer in a band who demands vocals on the lesser tracks and doesn't talk much. But he could really put some miles on his tires if he stays at this  enough and stokes the flames early and often.

No comments:

Post a Comment