Monday, February 10, 2014

I can't catch a break with my girl Kate Upton these days






I assume everyone saw this already. I've said what I needed to say about Kate and Justin already. It just pisses me off that she is gonna wife herself up before I get the chance to throw my hat in the ring. I'm 15 months out max from being the biggest star in the world and you're telling me its gonna be too late? Don't say that me! Have your fun Kate, I'm not telling you what to do. Just don't do anything stupid, because I am coming for you and you will always regret it if you don't hold out. At the rate we are going now I'm going to have to produce an engagement ring by the end of march. Fine, the things we do for love right? What are those things, three months salary? Pierce help me out with the math, what is 3 multiplied by 0?

No comments:

Post a Comment