Monday, February 10, 2014

Chris Kattan arrested for DUI on the 101

Source - Comedic actor Chris Kattan was arrested in the early morning hours Monday on suspicion of DUI after allegedly hitting a Caltrans truck on the 101 Freeway in Encino, L.A. Now reports.
The "Saturday Night Live" and "A Night at the Roxbury" alum, 43, drove up on some Department of Transportation guardrail work on the westbound 101 near Balboa Boulevard around 2 a.m. Though Caltrans had a lane closed with cones, flashing arrows and signs, Kattan crossed the cones in his Mercedes and whacked into the back of a work truck inside the closed-off area, California Highway Patrol Officer Monica Posada told L.A. Now. 
The truck was empty, and nobody was hurt.
Posada said that before the incident authorities had received a 911 call reporting the Mercedes "weaving all over the roadway at slow speeds." 



Chris Kattan has the exact career that I want. When it's all said and done, as long as my inevitable DUI makes headlines, then I've succeeded. Here's my question though. I've driven drunk before, multiple times. Not proud of it. Hope I never do it again. But lets just say I'm a realist and leave it at that. Each time I have been behind the wheel and over the limit and I have been able to drive. Probably a bit swervey, or maybe too fast, but I've never been this bad. Maybe I have my friends to thank, for never letting me get into my car when I am that cooked, but I just don't get it. Like you can't even walk to your fucking car, so how is driving it even an option? The point is if you are so fucking drunk that you plow through cones and then into the back of a parked truck you deserve the DUI.  

PS If he didn't get out complaining about neck problems we all lose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment