Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Hollywood Hills


NSFW after the jump

The answer is Alexandra Daddario. This is the chick who wants to fuck owen wilson in hall pass and more important the chick from True Detective who woody is fucking on the side. Hell of a rack on this girl. Just a great combination of god given talent and hard work to keep the rest of it tight. Will the sag in years to come. Almost definitely, but nothing says I can't enjoy the shit out of them while they last.

Also, if you aren't watching True Detective you are high. It's a little slow at times but I really think HBO has a hit there. Mcconaughey and Woody are killing it. The case is compelling. The writing is solid. There are tits. I don't know what else to tell you. Football is ending, this a good Sunday night filler. If you can't afford HBO like me then introduce yourself to 2014 and steal someone's HBO go account like everyone else in the world. I am using Pierce's. I have the password in my phone somewhere I will post it as soon as I find it.

shout out to TLD for the tip. 








No comments:

Post a Comment