Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Breaking Breakfast News: Froot Loops Are All the Same Flavor

Source - We hate to be the ones to tell you this, but: you’ve been eating a bowl of lies for breakfast … and you probably liked it.
Turns out that the delicious, multicolored O’s that make up Froot Loops don’t actually represent different fruit flavors. Reddit’s Today I Learned series recently unearthed a 1999 article from the Straight Dope, which confirms that “according to Kellogg’s, all of those delectable loops are flavored the same.”

I mean everyone already knew this, right? I am a moron of epic proportions but even I wasn't saving my red froot loops for last because I liked those the best. (However I do do that with M&Ms, psycho shit). My point is this, froot loops, fruity pebbles, and trix have the same taste with every different colored kernel, and if you didn't know that than you are stupid. But what are you eating these anyway? 

3)
2) 
1)

No brainer, end of discussion. This is as big as your rotation ever needs to be. Quit breakfast if you disagree. 

1 comment:

  1. Some variation of captain crunch and lucky charms need to be on this list... n00b

    ReplyDelete