Monday, January 13, 2014

Chick gets stabbed by her boyfriend when she brought him the wrong lunch


Source - A woman was attacked by her boyfriend because she brought home the wrong lunch, police say.
The Associated Press reports that Michael Corsey allegedly stabbed his girlfriend with a kitchen knife after she brought home pizza, instead of the chicken sandwich he asked for.
Cops said the woman, who was also choked and hit in the face by Corsey, was treated for minor injuries.

I have the same questions I always have about these stories. The devil is in the details. Did she bring him a slice or a whole pie? Was she choked and punched first and then stabbed? Or was she stabbed first? What is a kitchen knife? Are we talking a butter knife, a steak knife, or the beast I use to slice tomatoes? The answers to these questions change everything. 
Based on the information given to me, I rule in favor of the girlfriend. Listen, I understand having your heart set on something and being given something else. But it's hard for me to support anyone being that mad about pizza. It's like the universal 'yea that works' food. When every people can't decide on what take out to order 9 times out of 10 the conversation ends with lets just get some pizza. So maybe take a breath, enjoy your slice, and don't filet your girlfriend over a busted lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment