Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The MGM Lion gets his paws in cement at the TCL Chinese Theater

Source - Leo the Lion became the first studio icon and wild animal to place his paw prints into the cement at the TCL Chinese Theatre Wednesday morning. 
On hand to commemorate the 90th anniversary of MGM Studios, Leo, known for his signature roar at the start of each MGM film, was joined by Chairman and CEO Gary Barber and Rocky Balboa himself, Sylvester Stallone.


I'm so fucked. I got Pierce and Trygg getting screen time on Bar Swap, I got old high school friends going lez to make it in the business then hoping back on dick when they feel like it, I got barstool IOWA, I got no job, I got no money, and now I got wild fucking animals getting stars on Hollywood Blvd. At what point do we just put me out of my misery? At what point do they say, "son, the moving back east and getting a real job ship has sailed."? I'm just saying a 25 cent bullet is looking real nice right about now, if only I could afford it. 

1 comment:

  1. Does it steam you that pierce and I are more famous actors than you?? Do less

    ReplyDelete