Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Soulja Boy arrested on suspicion of having loaded gun


Source - Rapper Soulja Boy was arrested during a traffic stop early Wednesday on suspicion of having a loaded gun, according to the Los Angeles Police Department.
The rapper, whose name is DeAndre Cortez Way, 23, was booked for possession of a concealed weapon about 4 a.m. during a traffic stop in the 17000 block of Barneston St. in Granada Hills, said Los Angeles Police Officer Wendy Reyes.


I didn't go to law school like my boy James, who has single-handedly kept me alive over the past four days, so I just don't understand the way the law works. Can we actually arrest people on the 'suspicion' of having a loaded gun? And if so, why isn't Soulja Boy being arrested every time he walks out of the house? That's what I don't understand. Obviously Soulja Boy has a loaded gun on him. Especially at 4am in Granada Hills. I don't even want to live in the world where Soulja Boy doesn't have a gun on him 24/7. So what are we even doing here? Arrest him for a concealed weapon, but not for the suspicion. I've got to believe the upstanding gentlemen of the LAPD have better things to do than arresting every single rapper in the city for packing heat, so why don't you let my man DeAndre go superman some hoes and call it a day? 




No comments:

Post a Comment