Monday, January 13, 2014

three hour orgasm sends woman to the hospital


Must watch video just for the reenactment. It's times like these I know I will never make it as an actor when there people out there dropping oscar worthy performances like this just for reality tv. I'd be lucky to get a commercial. 

Real talk though, I've never seen a female orgasm in person so I don't know how I would react to this. The "doctor" they ask about it says she has seen men with erections for three hours but that is completely different. That is like a chick being wet for three hours which happens 25 times at every wolf of wall street screening. This would be like me firing off ropes for three hours straight, so I understand that this might be an issue. Hard to blog all day when I'm soaking the keyboard and my eyes are rolled in the back of my head. The one thing I do know is that this dude has officially broken sex. Why even have it anymore. It's like when I beat a video game so badly I don't even want to play it anymore. Three hour orgasm babe? Is that good? 


1 comment: