Monday, January 13, 2014

Gisele is four wheeling with Vivian is making me feel primal things

Source - Safety first ... is not exactly a priority for Gisele Bundchen, who took her 1-year-old daughter on an ATV ride yesterday in Costa Rica -- without a helmet.

Gisele wasn't doing wheelies or anything, but it's still pretty dangerous, considering she was driving one-handed and holding on to her baby daughter Vivian Lake with the other. 

For the record, it's illegal to ride an ATV on public land in Costa Rica without a helmet. Gisele's driving down to the beach, but it's unclear if the beach is private.



Jesus. This fucking family. One minute there are taking family of the year worthy christmas card candid's playing in the snow together, then you blink your eyes and the next minute Tom is shitting on the new it quarterback on the way to his NFL record 8th AFCCG and Gisele is shredding an ATV illegally across Costa Rica no helmet, shades on, baby in one arm. This is alpha city. This is I have two kids but my body is dynamite. This my daughter will be the only super model to ever get paid more than I have been paid. This is I make the fucking rules in Costa Rica. This is my husband probably could throw the ball and catch ball. I just feel bad for whoever took this picture because they were probably shot by Brady's security. 

1 comment:

  1. At first glance definitely thought she was breastfeeding while driving the ATV. Wouldn't even phase me.

    ReplyDelete