Monday, January 13, 2014

What move is this by emma watson


I love me some Emma Watson. I am scarily obsessed with Harry Potter, and once she got hot in like the fourth one it was hard not to fall in love with her.  (i think she might have been 15 in that one but I was like 17 then so take it easy) She is such a little minx and I love that her hair is getting long again. The few times they cut to her in the ground she was smoldering hot, and she looked good presenting. I didn't even think twice about it. Just a babe being a babe. Then I saw this picture today. That's what she was wearing? Is this acceptable? I like the open back, but I am having a hard time betting on board with the pants look. This is a red carpet night, Emma. Hug that ass with a silk dress. Did you see Margot Robbie's butt? Make me want to eat off it. You just gotta do more than this. When I close my eyes and picture you I don't want the image to be you wearing a red bathrobe backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment