Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Hollywood Hills


All kinds of NSFW after the jump



The answer is Rihanna. Picked her because I saw some article that she want topless for a new photo shoot. It was all over TMZ. Well TMZ censored the photots, and when I found them easily somewhere else she has pasties on anyway, and you can find her topless if you have wifi and can work google. Anyway, this girl has a rack and a half on her and must be an absolute sex pirate.

PS Did I just make up sex pirate? It just flowed so smooth I figured I took it from something but I'm starting to think maybe I didn't? Urban dictionary has it but definitely not the way I mean it. Basically this term is fire and if you don't start using it that's your choice, but soon no one will be able to understand your out of date slang.








No comments:

Post a Comment