Thursday, February 17, 2011

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!


I like MC Escher, he has some really cool drawings. The top is the picture of his waterfall drawing if you haven't seen it. Its all optical illusion stuff that is impossible in real life but looks sweet on paper. Now I saw this video when it hit the web a few days ago, watched it, and dismissed it because for some reason I was like yea whatever of course you could just build that shit if you wanted. But then it kept popping up on different sites all saying how awesome it was so I watched it again and then really tried to think about it. And then it hit me. What the fuck is happening in this video?! Like this isn't real because it literally can't be real but I don't get how he is doing this. The comments say it a split screen or something by looking at the shadow, but the shadow to me looks like what it should look like. I don't know. All I know is that this fucking can't happen, but I'm watching it happen. I don't even know if I like this anymore. This dude throws me a double thumbs up like don't sweat it man, impossible illusions with random blue liquid taking place in my garage. Everyday shit. Everyone loves it. Everyone seems to be coming around. Well I'm not Doug!

No comments:

Post a Comment