Monday, February 21, 2011

Wrong way on the highway


This is a little old but I saw it on a site that had it as a trending video and I had never seen it so here it is. At first I was going to say some shit about this old dude not giving a hell, just cruising down the highway in the wrong direction. He's been around too long to be bothered by 'do not enter' or 'one way' signs. Then he got fucking smoked. I just didn't see that coming. I should have but I didn't. And I know the comments says he is ok and the internet doesn't just show people dying and shit, but there is no way this guy isn't dead right? Like he got crushed head-on going the wrong fucking way on the fucking highway. You don't just stumble away from that like, "anyone get the number on that truck?" And to be honest, I'm more upset with the people that hit him. Its not like he was fucking swerving all over the place. What you didn't see the dude flying down the highway straight at you? Was he in your fucking blind spot bro? I mean how long can you drive straight at someone without, you know, changing lanes. Remind me to never play either of these dudes in chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment