Monday, February 14, 2011

I dont have 3D tv but 3D sound, no problem

So this is demon shit, without question. If you are gonna listen you gotta commit, eyes closed with headphones in, and its not going to scare you  or anything I promise. But be warned, this is demon shit. There were sounds coming from all over the place, front back left right. There were sounds coming from directions I didn't even know fucking existed until I heard this. And let alone mind fucking, my body didn't even handle this well. When it was whispering up on my neck and shit I was getting those weird sensations in your back when you think someone is sneaking up on. That spidey sense thats like 'i know you are almost asleep but your brother just sneaked into your room and is going to hit you in the back with a wiffleball bat' that shoots your eyes open and you roll around to block it. I literally had to open my eyes to check there were people in my room doing making those noises all around me. And yet, when it was over I just wanted more. I listened to it again right away and squirmed just as much, but I was hooked. It was like fucking surround sound in your brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment