Monday, February 14, 2011

firework goes off just a bit prematurely

FIREWORKS

I totally thought this was going to be a typical firework goes sideways video when I first saw the title to this, but that little ball of flying explosive completely threw me a curveball, figuratively speaking of course. I can't place languages so I have no clue where the hell this happened from that random chatter at the beginning, so I don't know who's running the show where this went down, but I will say this: I'm on to you dude in the black car. He was just cruising down the road and came to stop too early to not know what was about to happen. Like maybe he thought that was a gun shot? But the area looks a little too civilized for that to be the first place your mind goes. And even if he thought it was regular fireworks, then why not keep driving, it looks like you would have continued to get a better view. But no. He knew. He was on the breaks too early. Maybe he was just placing himself close enough to throw off the scent, but you are going to have to do a little better than that buddy. Plus you have way too many numbers on that license plate to act legit. Why dont you leave the fireworks to the ol' US of A on the fourth of freaking July. And Dubai on New Years, if you haven't seen that noise yet, youtube it immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment