Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Is this the worst cheer of all time?


This game is pretty crazy if you want to watch all of it. Big time shot after big time shot. Especially the winner. Loved the celebration. Aint no thing. I am just mad the Hawks crowd tried as hard as they possibly could to ruin this video for me. One time I heard a story about the MIT hockey team's fans yelling "Imped them! Imped them! Place obstacles in their path!" but I gotta assume they were just playing up the MIT thing. Thats not serious. The Hawks fans are serious with this shit. "I believe that we will win!" Thats embarrassing. I hope they don't go any further so they don't humiliate themselves up and down the state. If you're going to play ball with the big boys you have to chant with the big boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment