Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Griffin and the Tearin, the Griffin and the Tearin


I know no one really gives a shit about nba all star weekend. The game sucks. The skills competition isn't very cool. The 3 point contest is whatever. The dunk contest used to be cool but people have done every dunk now, so it has turned into a carnival and its just not that fun anymore. There can be something sweet every now and again but you can catch it on a highlight. Not worth watching the whole thing. Plus they give everything 10s too early. Shit is weak.

Then there are things like the celebrity and game and the rookie sophomore game which are super boring. Minus the few rookie sophomore studs, I have no desire to see the rest of the guys play basketball. So god knows I wasn't watching this live, but I heard about it pretty quickly and saw it just as fast. John Wall is so dope its fucking awesome. Obviously no D is getting played but that shit was on point. And everyone knows Griffin can jump through the roof but even I could have put that one down. Perfect pass. And the kid doesn't stop there, he struts that ass down the court and goes right into the worlds best dougie. I would never fuck with John Wall, in any facet of life. Seriously. He is more gifted than me in every way. I might be smarter than him, but he is silky smooth enough to convince people otherwise. And if I ever, repeat ever, need to settle something via a walk-off (with Hansel past his prime at this point) J Wall is easily my stand in. Hes so hot right now! Just oozing confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment