Friday, December 20, 2013

Guy caught driving naked and masturbating

Source - A UK man had one hand on the wheel, the other on his stick.
Neal Marshall, 49, pleaded guilty to a charge of outraging public decency after he was found naked and masturbating while driving, Chester Chronicle reported Wednesday.
He was driving more than 60 MPH.
Marshall's lawyer, Adrian Evans, said his client got "carried away."
"This does not excuse his actions but it goes a way to explain why he was seen doing it," Evans said.


Did I even have to put 'and masturbating' at the end of this headline or was that a given? I mean driving is already boring enough. Why do you think people are own their phones cruising instagram 80% of the time anyway? So if your naked what the else are you gonna do besides rub one out? And really I feel for this guy. I know where he's coming from. Ever had road dome? You literally have no idea how fast you're going. All you can think about is getting that nut, speeding tickets be damned. And he got 'carried away'. I hear you, bro. I get carried away all the time. Sometimes an innocent sunday drive can turn into me naked, bombing down the left lane, pistons pumping, just as easily as a google images search turns into me need to 'lie down' for bit. 
PS for future reference 'naked driving' is not a pleasant google images search

No comments:

Post a Comment