Monday, December 16, 2013

Leo's "long, long break from acting" is up

Source - It turns out that Leonardo DiCaprio's "long, long break" from acting is already almost up!
But even though it seems as if he didn't take a break at all, considering he was on the big screen in The Great Gatsby in May and will return to theaters Christmas Day in The Wolf of Wall Street, he really did lie low for a while.
"I think it's more of a vacation or a hiatus," DiCaprio clarified to E! News at the New York press junket for Wolf, his fifth starring turn for director Martin Scorsese. "I've already taken a lot of time off."
"You know this film wrapped in January, so I'm probably going to be looking for something to do soon," he assured us. "But hopefully it'll be as exciting as a film like this. I don't know if I can find one."

Leo lives the fucking dream. It's insane. He could get any movie he wants. But he would prefer to do one movie a year, he makes sure its a smash hit, and then in his down time he bangs the hottest women in the world. And who can blame him? I literally can not think of a better life. He makes at least 20 mil per movie and does one a year. When he wins an oscar he might self-combust on stage because no life can be that great. 
PS I don't want to live in the world where 11 months constitutes a 'long, long break'. If so I have taken a long, long break from sex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment