Friday, December 20, 2013

Joe Jonas is surprised people think he is pussy when he revealed that he is a pussy

Source - "I lost my virginity when I was 20. I did other stuff before then, but I was sexually active at 20. I'm glad I waited for the right person, because you look back and you go, ‘That girl was bats--t crazy. I'm glad I didn't go ther,.'" he wrote.
Jonas also revealed that he "smoked weed" for the "first time" with Cyrus and Lovato. He claimed they peer pressured him into getting high. "I must have been 17 or 18. They kept saying, ‘Try it! Try it!' so I gave it a shot, and it was all right," he recalled. "I don't even smoke weed that often anymore."


Dude you're a squid. It's fine. You're famous. Just don't try to be someone you're not. I'm not even gonna dog him for being such a pussy that Miley and Demi Lovato "peer pressured" him into smoking a joint. Which is brutal. I just want to say this. If you don't have sex until you are 20 and you aren't waiting til marriage for some completely outdated and moronic religious reason, then you are a psycho. Just sick, fucked up, individual. Assuming you can get laid in the first place, which I could not and can not. But if you are person that girls want to sleep with and you are waiting for no reason at all you have wasted your entire life. I mean truly go away from me and never come back. The earlier you are sexually active the longer you have to fuck 18 year old girls which is the only honorable mission in life and the better you get at sex. Not the best look to have that mustache and still blow your load on the second pump. Why do think I shave?

1 comment:

  1. Please, when someone says, "I don't even smoke weed that often anymore," that means you clearly smoke weed regularly. I mean, if you do, you do. If you don't, you don't. Me personally? I only smoke on vacation.

    ReplyDelete