Friday, December 20, 2013

Kristin Cavallari admits she faked everything on Laguna and the Hills

Source - "I faked relationships, faked fights. I don't care anymore—I can tell you. At this point, it's been so many years," said Cavallari, who starred on Laguna Beach for two seasons from 2004 to 2005 and joined The Hills midway through its fifth season in 2009. The spinoff series ended after six seasons in 2010.
Cavallari even provided an example of a completely fabricated storyline. "Brody Jenner at the time was dating Jayde Nicole," she recalled. "I dated Brody when I was 18, right afterLaguna Beach, actually, and that's it. And then on the show, on The Hills, they had us 'dating' for a few episodes. They pretended that him and Jayde broke up and I was dating Brody, and Jayde and I got into a huge fight because she saw us in a club. It wasn't real at all. They were together the entire time." 
The shoe designer said Laguna Beach and The Hillswere "very much like soap operas" but added that she views them "as two different shows."


The 'shoe designer'. I love that. Listen, I've already blogged about this. I know everything is fake on those shows. Didn't everybody? Is she announcing this like it is news? The only thing I won't believe is that Heidi and Spencer are actually nice. Horseshit. You can't teach that kind of doughebag. You have to be born with it. 
Also Kristin is only 26. And I'm not saying she isn't hot. She is. I would happily give her five seconds of my time. But
Come on. 18 year old girls man. When you get older you think hey I'm still young. I'm in my mid (to late) 20s. I still get with hot girls. No. No you do not. The hottest girls you've ever seen were 18 and will always be 18 and if you didn't take advantage freshman year of college you should just kill yourself. In fact even if you did take advantage still kill yourself because it's over man. It's over.

PS

No comments:

Post a Comment