Friday, December 20, 2013

Kate Upton and her boy friend split up!!!!

Source - Rejoice, fellas: Kate Upton is back on the market! After six months together, the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model and dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy have recently split, multiple sources confirm exclusively to Us Weekly.


First of all, huge news! Second of all, that guy? Third of all, I thought she was fucking Verlander? 

Anyway, this girl is super polarizing for a lot of guys but don't list me among the ones with any doubts. Absolute gotta have her girl. So hot. Impossible rack. Impossible. Would really love to live in the world where I get famous enough to meet her, go down on her for several hours, get her to commit to me, and then John Mayer my way into never having to speak to her. Step one of that plan is her being back on the market. 



No comments:

Post a Comment