Monday, December 16, 2013

Brian Griffin came back to life

Source - It was a Christmas miracle on Family Guy: Brian Griffin rose from the dead. Well, sort of. Thanks to Stewie and his time traveling ways, Brian Griffin never died.
Here's what happened: The youngest Griffin ran into a version of himself who had traveled into the future before Brian was hit by a car. He distracted him with the help of the Griffin's new dog, Vinny, and went back in time to warn Brian. But because he did that, his timeline never existed and future Stewie ceased to exist.


So I guess they brought Brian back to life last night. Seemed pretty obvious. When they killed him I don't think anyone thought it would be for good. But the internet went nuts when he died and it went nuts again last night. I am certainly happy to see him back. Never a huge fan of seeing a dog die in tv/movies, but more importantly he was always my favorite character. Saw a lot of myself in him. I often find myself attracted to completely unavailable girls, constantly talking about the great novel I will write, and getting hammered off martinis in the middle of a weekday. So the prodigal son returns, I'll drink to that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment