Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sign of the apocalypse: LeBron staring in a major motion pictuer

Source - He plays on the NBA's biggest stages and has acted in countless commercials, but there’s one thing LeBron James has yet to do—star in a full-length movie.
That will all change soon, however, as reports have recently surfaced stating the Miami Heat superstar will be shooting a feature film with actor/comedian Kevin Hart in 2014. 
According to Mike Fleming Jr. of Deadline.com (via Scooby Axson of Sports Illustrated), James will be playing a major role in Ballersa basketball film about a diminutive underachiever struggling to remove himself from the shadow of his NBA superstar brother. 
I don't even know why I am mad about this. Michael did it. KD did it. As much as I want LeBron to go away that's not happening any time soon. I just hate how this fucker is going to collect more millions to be in a movie that is going to suck but everyone will go see it just because he is in it. Stop stepping on my toes. I gave you hoops, give me this. Acting isn't easy, bro. 

Nevermind, this is Oscar worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment