Friday, December 13, 2013

There are coyotes running wild all over Hancock Park

Source - Hancock Park is far from the wilderness, but residents in the area say there have been half a dozen coyote sightings in recent weeks.
A coyote recently snatched a small dog from its front yard as the canine’s family unloaded a Christmas tree from its car, the family said.
The city policy in Los Angeles is to allow coyotes to roam freely.  But residents are calling for city leaders to take action to protect pets and children from coyotes.


I live next to Hancock Park! I can't have this. I will not move from Maine to LA just be eaten by a coyote. I could have done that shit at home. If I kill this thing do I get a reward? Also are coyotes hard to kill? What the fuck is a coyote? It's not a wolf or a fox. The only one I've ever seen chased something he would never catch it's whole miserable life. I guess we have that in common. 

No comments:

Post a Comment