Friday, December 13, 2013

Guy wins a date with prostitutes on howard stern, dies right before he gets laid



Source - The elderly grandpa who won a date with 2 prostitutes on the Howard Stern Show choked and died last night ... just before he was going to have sex for the first time in years ... TMZ has learned.

We've confirmed 86-year-old Johnny Orris died in a Lake Tahoe hospital last night ... after choking on his steak at a local restaurant.

Orris appeared on the Stern show back in October with his grandson ... who had entered him in a  contest called "I Want To Get My Grandpa Laid."  Orris said his wife had died more than a decade ago ... and he hadn't had sex since.  He said he fantasized about big-breasted black women.


This story will not quit. I love every fucking bit of it. Johnny wins a contest his grandson entered him called "I want to get my grandpa laid". The old guy lost his wife, fantasizes about big-breasted black women, and hasn't had sex in a decade. I don't even know if he can fuck, hes 86 for christs sake. But he wins, goes to the bunny rach and picks out these two dimes, and tells them to be ready. Then he goes for a celebratory steak dinner to get energy for the beat down he is about to put on these two sluts, and he chokes on his steak and dies. Unreal. One of the baddest beats of all time. The best part is the bunny ranch let the grandson use the coupon himself. What a turn of events. In fact, are we sure there was no foul play here? I mean if I worked that deal out with bunny ranch before dinner there is a 0% chance I don't poison my grandfathers filet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment