Friday, December 13, 2013

Pete Berg says there will be no Friday Night Lights movie, other than the Friday Night Lights movie that already exists

Source - It’s for the best, really. That there will be no Friday Night Lights movie. It’s for the best. Peter Berg told Collider that:
“There’s not gonna be a movie. We talked about it, some people thought it was a good idea, some didn’t; I’ve come to believe it’s probably not a good idea and I seriously doubt it’s gonna happen.”
One of those people who didn’t think it was a good idea was Taylor Kitsch. He told me as much at TIFF. I believe the exact words were, “No f-cking way”.


Too bad, but I much prefer this to them ruining the series with a piece of shit movie. What would it even be? Without spoiling the ending I don't really want to see more of where the left off anyway. Great fucking show though. Must watch if you haven't. Texas Forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment