Friday, December 13, 2013

The most retweeted tweets of the year are mind bottling to me

Source


Those are the top three most retweeted tweets of 2013, right down the line 1, 2, 3. I just don't get it. I get that the glee chick tweets thanks for the support, and if you like her and shit then favorite the tweet. By why retweet it? I'm not huge on twitter anyway, but what's the point? So you're 100 followers can know that the glee chick is sad? If they follow her they already know, and if they don't follow then they don't give a fuck what she thinks. Stop shoving this shit in my face with your retweets. The paul walker one I almost get because of all the uncertainty that night, people thinking it might be hoax. And don't even get my started on the one direction tool having a birthday.

But this is the most retweeted tweet ever:

We can do better than this right? That is literally a statement of fact that the entire population already knew before he tweeted it. I'm calling all cars. All hands on deck. We can beat this America!

No comments:

Post a Comment