Monday, December 9, 2013

127 hours arrested for assault

Source - Aron Ralston, the hiker who cut off his forearm in order to free himself after becoming trapped by a dislodged boulder, was arrested by Denver police for domestic violence.
Ralston, whose harrowing experience trapped in a southeast Utah canyon was made into the 2010 movie “127 Hours,” was arrested Saturday night and is facing one count of assault and one count of wrongs to minors...

This is what you do with your new lease on life? What fight could be that bad? Like I'm pretty sure we can work this out, I've been in tougher situations before. 
I can't tell if I'd be scared to fight this guy or not. On the one hand, (pun intended) I'm not sure I want to throw down with a dude who literally cut his own arm off. Guy's capable of anything. On the other hand, (still) he's easy to defend. Safe bet he is fighting south paw. Not gonna concern my self with the stump jab. 

No comments:

Post a Comment