Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jack Nicholson's daughter could get it

Source - Lorraine made a splash in 2011's Soul Surfer, giving a performance that was decidedly easier on the eyes than her father's role inThe Shining. We wouldn't be surprised if the 23-year-old head-turner enjoys a career that is as lengthy as her legendary dad's.


I was cruising a gallery of celebrity children who's father you would never guess. Very uninspiring until I found this gem. Jack, you dog you. He's got to be one of the tougher father's in the game to try and date his daughter though, right? Don't need him going Frank Costello on me as I try to rat my way into his daughters life. 

Jack or Shady. Imagine bringing Haley home late? This hypothetical is stupid anyway, considering neither of these girls would look twice at me if their life depended on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment