Monday, December 9, 2013

TSA confiscates a toy gun from a stuffed monkey

Source - A TSA official in St. Louis doesn't want to monkey around: She's even willing to confiscate a two-inch toy gun belonging to a sock monkey.
The gun-toting sock monkey is named "Rooster Monkburn," and belongs to Phyllis May, a woman who makes quirky dolls out of her home in Redmond, Wash.
May and her husband were being screened when a TSA official went through the bag, and found the two-inch long toy pistol.
“She said ‘this is a gun,’” May told KING-TV. “I said, 'No, it’s not a gun it’s a prop for my monkey.”
The agent then told May: "If I held it up to your neck, you wouldn’t know if it was real or not."

Is this gun not made of cloth? Can't be I guess, otherwise this is psychoville and Finkle's the mayor. This is extreme, but I suppose if it possible for someone to think you have a real gun then maybe you shouldn't bring that thing on the plane. Either way if I'm Phyllis May, I would be more concerned Rooster Monkburn's dick sucking lips than his pea shooter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment