Friday, December 6, 2013

5 outrageous gifts for the super-rich

1) The most expensive iPad 2: 7.9 million
2) The largest and most expensive iDock: $565,000
3) The most expensive bottle of win: $195,000 a bottle
4) The most expensive bartender: $2,229
5) The most expensive handbag and wallet: $250,000 and $950

One of the worst lists ever put together. Don't want a single one of these. The bartender apparently lets you order what ever drink you want and makes it as strong as you want. Then eventually learns what you like and makes you drinks on command. I was all in until I read that it can alert you about your blood alcohol level and weaken the drinks. I have a sponsor already, bro.

Here is the real list in no particular order:
1) Ridiculous ice ball molds. But like a machine just churning these out so I have them at all times. First of all, ice balls are so hot right now, drop a few in my whiskey and I'm the shit. But I don't just want perfect spheres. I want death star, golf ball, soccer ball, boob, anything else you can think of. Nothing says I am better than you more than the fact that ice can't even enter my drinks without looking nicer than your house.

2) I would pay a staff of people to film me all day, all night. Maybe in my house I can just have security cameras covering every single inch, but whenever I leave I want to be filmed. They couldn't sell it, they couldn't talk about it, it's for my eyes only. I need to this so I can review the tape when I want. Did my alarm go off at all this morning or do I not remember turning it off? Where the fuck did I put my phone? I said this, no you didn't, yes I did. GIVE ME THE TAPE. Answers so many questions in my life.

3) I want every single video game system, in perfect working order, with every single game ever made for that system at my disposal. My a whole room to go with it, multiple tvs, plenty of seating, snack bar, you get the idea. Plenty of controllers too.

4) A personal chef. This guy has to be the truth. And he's on call 24/7. Ingredients for anything I want. Can't have a family because that's a distraction. His world revolves around my palate. And probably some smokeshow waitress. So I just ring this little bell in the house and she comes in and takes the order to the chef. She always looks hot. She can't have a boyfriend, but I don't fuck her either, it's the mystery of it all that keeps it fresh.

5) A G5 airplane. I wanted to leave this off the list. It's just so...typical. But I mean come on. Having a private plane and a pilot to fly me and my crew wherever I please at any time is a must have if you are big time. Keep that thing stocked with bottle service and babes. The reality is I may never own one, but if I never hook up with a girl flying over the Atlantic in a G5 I will kill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment