Friday, December 6, 2013

Brad Pitt and Angie are sailing in style


Source - Move aside, Beyoncé and Jay Z, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are the latest celeb couple to cruise around the ocean in style.
The couple and their six children were seen boarding a luxury yacht in Australia's Sydney Harbor earlier this week, and the family of eight then spent several hours playing in the water and soaking up the sun.
E! News has since learned that Brad and Angie dropped some serious dollars in order to rent the large boat, named Ghost, which, according to a source, "costs around $100,000 per week to charter."
Only the best for ShilohMaddoxPaxZaharaVivienne and Knox, who were all seen playing on the high-end yacht's front deck.

There are power couples and there are power couples, and this my friends, is the latter. Imagine having the kind of change to throw 10 stacks of high society at a yacht per week! It hurts me just reading that. I'm not even sure their kids know how laughable their lives are. The only time I have ever seen 100K is on the bill the federal government sent to me informing me that my life was over. 
PS I'm reasonably sure Brat Pitt is morphing into Robert Redford

No comments:

Post a Comment