Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Does This Look Like the Face of a Man Accused of Stealing One Can Of Beer When Cash Register Fails To Open

Source - A man accused of attempting to rob a convenience store is nothing if not flexible.
Police in Gastonia, N.C., arrested Jah Setzer on Saturday after he allegedly attempted to rob the Gastonia Express by shooting a few rounds.
At first, Setzer, 23, demanded all the money in the register, but when it failed to open, he grabbed a $3 Bud Light and left the scene, according to WSOC-TV.
Store clerk Charlie Welch said that Setzer is a regular customer so he was surprised when he showed up holding a gun with the hammer pulled back.
“I said, 'Man what's going on?' and he said, 'Charlie you know what's up',” Welch told WCNC-TV.

My god, can I relate to this guy. I'm hanging by a thread. I'm reading don't kill myself books. When I finally decide to pull the trigger and rob a convenience store at gun point (pun intended) I better at least come home with a cold one. I love how they were buddies too. Fire a few rounds into the register, nothing, sigh, just get me a fucking bud light Charlie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment