Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Forbes releases list of most overpaid actors in 2013

Source - The magazine gathered its data by comparing the actors’ salaries for their last three films with Box Office grosses and studio budgets.

Sandler’s Jack & Jill grossed only $150 million and cost $80 million to make, while That’s My Boy made only $57 million and cost $70 million to make...


Ya boy Adam Sandler tops the list and it really makes me sad. Is it laziness that does this to people? This guy used to funny. Happy Gilmore is automatic watch when you find it on cable. Automatic. I just don't know how you can stray so far off course to think that dressing up like a girl and playing your hideous twin sister in a PG holiday comedy would make anyone laugh. Does he ever watch his old movies and just cry himself to sleep? Actually, of course he doesn't considering he is #1 on this list. Who cares as long as he keeps cashing checks. Just think about the rest of us, thats all I ask. Think about how bad my life is and how little enjoyment you bring me when you sign on for Jack and Jill 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment