Tuesday, December 10, 2013

People are skiing in Detroit's abandoned buildings

Source - Here's one thing to do with all the abandoned buildings in Detroit: turn them into urban ski slopes.
"Tracing Skylines," a movie by Poor Boyz Productions and Red Bull Media House, features skiers taking on the terrain in Alaska, Canada, Switzerland, France and, naturally, Detroit. Karl Fostvedt skis in an abandoned church, factory and school in and around the Motor City.

I'll attach the video, which is kinda cool, but over 10 minutes long and nobody has got time for that. 

The only thing worth seeing is the images of Detroit. I've never been there, don't care to go either, but how does it look like footage from I Am Legend? I mean there is no way that is a city in America. It is fucking abandoned. Can you even go out at night in Detroit, or is that when the zombies come out to feed on what's left of the human race. I'm not convinced that all the Detroit sports teams don't actually play somewhere else and lie to me about it, while the real Detroit is left in ruins like District 13. 


No comments:

Post a Comment