Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Gal Gadot to play Wonder Woman

Source - Gal Gadot will play Wonder Woman in the untitled “Batman vs. Superman” movie.
Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck are set to star with Zack Snyder directing.
“Wonder Woman is arguably one of the most powerful female characters of all time and a fan favorite in the DC Universe. Not only is Gal an amazing actress, but she also has that magical quality that makes her perfect for the role. We look forward to audiences discovering Gal in the first feature film incarnation of this beloved character,” Snyder said...


Everyone talking about this in Hollywood today. Am I happy people from the greatest film franchise in history are continuing to get work? Yes, absolutely. If they can't get work, how the fuck will I ever get hired? However, could they have gone hotter here? I think so. She did serve in the military though. I want my Wonder Woman to be able to kick my ass, so...check. 

Really can't get a read on this movie. I love Ben. Probably reckless to take this role. You were en fuego coming off Argo, and then you roll the dice on a Superman-Batman movie? Seems like a decision made by someone trying to make a name for themselves, not someone coming off an Oscar. I hate that movies like this get churned out. Makes it really hard to keep believing your project will ever get bought if it's not a sequel or a comic book. 




No comments:

Post a Comment