Monday, December 9, 2013

Ja Rule sucks dick now?

Source - The “Always on Time” rapper has been accused of falling in love with a prison inmate during his time in the clink, but he’s adamant that it’s a lie and that he is still very much committed to his wife Aisha.
A tabloid story claimed Mrs. Ja said, “He wrote all them love songs and still don’t know how to treat a b**ch. We spent ten-plus years building our marriage but it only took him two to decide he’d rather suck a d*** than be with his wife.”
Rule took to Twitter to debunk the erroneous story- “Ok I guess I have to address the idiots these rumors are FALSE LIES made up by some non mf factor website CLOWNS lmao…”


Say it ain't so! Is this not the man who wrote these immortal words: 
Where would I be without my baby
The thought alone might break me
And I don't wanna go crazy
But every thug needs a lady

My brain can't comprehend this. And true or untrue, that is a diabolical attack by Mrs. Rule. Took him two years to suck dick. At least we can't say he rushed the decision. If I have learned anything from this sad, sad ordeal, it's that you have to do more than just write love songs to learn how to treat a bitch. 

PS BIG difference between falling in love and sucking a dick. 



No comments:

Post a Comment