Monday, December 9, 2013

Japan broke it's own Guinness World Record for thinnest condom

Source - Japan just broke its own record for the "world's thinnest" condom when Sagami Original announced its ultra-light, polyurethane condom measuring at 0.01 millimeter. That's 0.01 millimeter thinner than the company's last iteration of the contraceptive tool, and one-sixth the width of the average human hair, according to Condom-Sizes.org.
The race for the thinnest condom may sound like a safety risk, but the company has conducted stress tests on 25,000 condoms. Condom-Sizes.org, meanwhile, had its readers give the rubbers the hard test:
I hate few things more than the idea of thin condoms. For a lot of reasons. A condom is a condom is a condom. No condom is ever going to not feel like a condom. Also, thin condoms break, regardless of what the manufacture says, every single time. So when I am going no hat, I am aware of the risks. With this fake condom I let my guard down and that leads to the complete disaster that is creating a life. Finally, if I am wearing a condom it is because I am making a conscious effort to not cum in fifteen seconds. I want condoms to be an inch thick, not 1/6 of a human hair. 
Japanese people must have the lamest sex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment