Monday, December 9, 2013

Kanye being Kanye, says being a rapper is like being a police officer

Source - Yeezus made the statements to Saturday Night Online this weekend, saying rapping is very dangerous work -- "This is like being a police officer or something ... or like war or something."

"You're literally going out to do your job every day knowing that something could happen to you."

But Kanye says it's not JUST the physical risks (he says he could slip on the stage) ... KW also risks getting his feelings hurt -- because people could watch a show and decide they don't like him.


My favorite part about these comments is this isn't for show at all. Kanye truly thinks this. Like Shaq has given some amazing interviews in his time, but deep down I always felt like he knew he was being funny. Iverson's practice interview is the best because he literally can't believe we are talking about practice. Kanye thinks that because at any point he could slip on stage his life is like that of a cop. 

Now that I think about it, I basically have the life of a cop too. I left my place today for the first time in 40 hours and almost fell down the stairs. Every day something could happen to me. Might as well give me a badge.

No comments:

Post a Comment