Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Living the Dream Part 3

I got home tonight and there is an official looking note taped to the door of my apartment building. It says there are going to be gun shots going off in the morning, don't worry. They are just filming a movie. Cool, can I be in it?

Anyway, it got me thinking. What if they were filming a zombie movie, or like an episode of the Walking Dead? They tape a note to my door, but before I get home, whoops it falls off and blows into the bushes. So I go inside none the wiser, microwave some frozen vegetables for dinner, brush my teeth, put in my retainer, crank one out, and go to bed.

Next thing I know I wake up and its the fucking zombie apocalypse outside.

There is a 0% chance I don't put the back of a hammer through the head of 5 extras by mid morning. Also a 0% chance you can prosecute me for defending the human race.

Actually, this whole scenario is a perfect idea for a new script. Dibs.
PF rating: 6.4


Editor's note: As an FYI, I burned the FUCK out of both my wrists on an oven rack at Thanksgiving when I was sliding the turkey onto a lower oven rack. And since I'm in LA and it's 80 every day I can't wear long sleeves. So I've been walking around the city visibly depressed for a week looking like this
PS I do not have Wreck it Ralph ham hands. No idea why my left one looks like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment