Monday, December 2, 2013

Who Am I?


After some deliberation I decided I would include updates about my life on this site. I figure if you can't laugh with me (and you won't) then at least you can laugh at me.

I lived in Mass when I was very young, then moved to Maine where I spent the last 20 years. I just finished getting my masters in electrical engineering at Duke. Out of school I was offered a couple jobs in engineering with ridiculously high starting pay. I turned them all down, packed my car, and drove across the country to LA because I hated engineering. I'm looking for work as a writer. I would settle for internet famous. My friend hooked up with Jenna Marbles. I wish I had. Currently, I'm losing out on bartending jobs to high school kids who don't have $104,000 of student loan debt. Life is good.

I love Boston sports, sorry I'm not sorry. I'm pretty messy, I like breakfast more than lunch, and I like the taste of most girly cocktails. Other than that, I'm just a dude. Trust me, I hate myself more than you can hate me. Feel free to talk shit, I'm used to it. Maybe if you're too busy hating me, you wont have time to hate each other.

PS I really wish that video was the just the 3 seconds at the end when he yells 'who am I' but my degree didn't extend as far as editing youtube videos.

PPS It's going to be fun to cry about my daily failures out loud instead of into my pillow.

Editor's Update: pffft did it! That was easy. Who said higher education isn't worth every penny?



No comments:

Post a Comment