Thursday, December 12, 2013

Dad gives his daughter boob jobs

Source - Lots of parents like to show off their kids, but one California plastic surgeon may have taken his pride a cut too far.
Michael Niccole, a plastic surgeon in Orange County, started allowing his adopted daughter, Charm, to have cosmetic procedures when she was ten years old.
Now, as Barcroft Media reports, Charm and her sister, Brittani, both 25, have gone under their father's knife multiple times -- getting breast augmentations and botox injections at their father's hand.

Everyone in the world has already chimed in on this but was fucking busy today and it happened it my back yard so I have to comment. You know when you are a little kid, like really little, your parents see you naked all the time. And they dont care if you see them naked. (I think, other wise my childhood was very fucked up and I need to see a therapist immediately). But then you hit a point where one its weird. Like one second it was fine, and then next second it's weird. 
I mean I played sports. I am a seasoned locker room guy. I can hang dong with the best of them. But I'm not sure I would whip my dick out in front of mom and ask her to check for lumps. So I just don't know how that instinct doesn't click in with these chicks. Like if you want a tit job good for you, I applaud that. I just don't know why its not weird for them to pour them out for their dad. Adopted dad no less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment